Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy birthday Hannah!

Also successfully waited in line for four hours to get tickets to Shakespeare in the Park!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/cinnamon, banana chips, raisins, dried papaya & sunflower seeds
(I think I only get the oatmeal for the cinnamon and banana chips. I-House makes their oatmeal weird; it's so milky!)
 Snack:
Chocolate chocolate cookie
(Forgot that I can't really eat this kind of stuff too close to brekkie. I ended up puking it all out.)
Sample:
Bite of this grape gummy X from Hannah
(This was weird. Super thick and chewy texture. Tasted like grape medicine and jolly rancher combined. If I were to eat grape flavoured raw hide or hardened rubber cement, this is what I'd imagine them to taste like.)
 Snack while waiting in line:
1/2 banana (gave the other 1/2 to Daniel)
 Snack:
Multigrain pita chips (gave some to Daniel, didn't finish)
(Really dry and salty.)
 Snack:
Sea salt pita chips (gave some to Daniel, didn't finish)
(Surprisingly not as salty as the multigrain ones but still dry.)
 Snack:
Apple cinnamon granola from Daniel
(This granola is really good! And there's chia seeds in here too! I love my chia seeds.)
 Snack:
Trail mix (shared w/Daniel)
 Snack:
Pineapple & watermelon chunks (shared w/Daniel)
 Snack on the way back:
Ginger chew from Daniel
 Snack at Hannah's birthday celebration:
Party cake (1/4 of a square)
Red velvet cake (1.5 squares)
(I don't like frosting so I tried to scrape off most of the frosting. Cake was moist, but had way too much food colouring in it; I could taste the bitterness of Red 40.)

No comments :

Post a Comment