Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy birthday Mother!

Breakfast (part I):
Pineapple & watermelon chunks
 Breakfast (part II):
Waffle w/pb, crushed oreos & banana slices (later topped the entire waffle, gave 1/4 to Kevin & a bit to Daniel)
 Snack:
Oreos
 Snack:
The rest of the pita chips from yesterday
 Snack:
Red delicious apple
 Snack:
Trail mix
(The bug bites I got yesterday are really bad! I think I'm getting an allergic reaction to them because I'm really swollen and nauseous. Ended up regurgitating most of the bag out and threw away the rest.)
Dinner:
Lettuce, grilled corn on the cob, sunflower seeds, some kind of pasta salad, watermelon, pineapple
Honey nut cheerios w/soymilk
(I have a cereal problem; I can't stop eating cereal once I start! But thanks to my reaction to the bug bites from yesterday, about half of this bowl was later ejected from my system.)
Whole wheat cheese pizza w/pepper (not pictured)
(Thought some carby food would help me, but this pizza only made me feel worse. I also expelled this from my system as well. This is one of the worst bug bite reactions I've ever had!)

No comments :

Post a Comment