Monday, May 19, 2014

19 May 2014

Kelly and I spent today walking around the "shopping" areas of London to exhaust ourselves. She's currently sleeping, but I'm still up doing work; hopefully I can sleep a bit before we have to leave to catch our flight.

Breakfast:
Greek yogurt w/cacao powder & strawberries
Lunch from Beigel Bake, London, England:
Lox & cream cheese bagel
(Definitely the cheapest lox and cream cheese bagel around, even for American standards! This was £1.60 and so worth the value. My stomach felt strange after eating this though, but I'll chalk it up to fish too early in the day.)
Snack from Ben's Cookies - Oxford Street (East), London, England:
Dark chocolate & ginger cookie from Kelly
(Thanks for the cookie Kel! I would have preferred a stronger ginger flavour, but I liked the crystallized ginger chunks.)
"Dinner" at Whole Foods Market - Piccadilly Circus, London, England
Assortment of salads & falafel w/hummus, apple, celery, kale & kiwi juice (drank half)
(Whole Foods is always delicious.)
Late night snacks:
Brown rice cake
Strawberries from Kelly (shared w/Kelly)

No comments :

Post a Comment