Monday, May 26, 2014

Γειά σας Poros!

Flying into Athens, Greece and then taking a ferry to Poros! Here's hoping I'll be so exhausted that I just pass out on the ferry because I do not want to get violently ill.

Very early breakfast while waiting at Milan Malpensa Airport:
Pizza w/salad
Swiss chocolate
Early breakfast at Milan Malpensa Airport:
Assorted fruit
Some cantucci
Snack while waiting for our ferry in Athens, Greece:
Way too many cantucci
Snack:
Piece of Kelly's cinnamon breadstick
Snack:
Magnum champagne ice cream bar (shared w/Kelly)
(Limited edition and Magnums are a big deal in Europe apparently. Kelly and I decided to see what the fuss was all about and were disappointed. It took a lot of willpower to finish this ice cream bar. For those who enjoy the taste of champagne and cream, this might be suited to your tastes though.)
The inside layers
Snack:
Watermelon w/Greek yogurt
(I have missed watermelon. Also, real Greek yogurt isn't that great. I can't describe it, but the taste is a bit off and Kelly agrees. Fage and Chobani will be as Greek as I get.)
Snack:
Salad w/bread, corn & tomato sauce, feta cheese
(The feta cheese is surprisingly good! I'm not a big cheese person so I wasn't expecting to like it, but it's now on my list of top cheeses.)
Late night snack:
Feta cheese sandwich

No comments :

Post a Comment