Saturday, May 03, 2014

Drammen, Dag 2

Breakfast:
Grønnsaksuppe w/bread
(I don't eat instant soup, but my aunt and uncle said this was very Norwegian so I conceded. It was supposed to be veggie soup but resembled dried and salted veggie bits in water. I wouldn't eat it again.)
Snack:
Cashews
Greek yogurt w/cashews, muesli, candied ginger & cinnamon
Snack:
Strawberries
Early dinner:
Getting ready for some trout wrapped in rice paper!
Trout wrapped in rice paper w/hoison sauce
(I actually don't care for rice paper much so I only ate one roll.)
Trout wrapped in veggies
(When I was much younger, my family used to eat rice paper rolls, but we've been just eating lettuce wraps for over a decade now so this is what I'm more used to.) 
More trout wrapped in veggies (3)
(Another picture. I ate about five or six wraps total. Lots of fish.)
Banana gelatin cake w/peanuts & strawberry
(My aunt made this steamed banana cake but the texture resembles jello more than cake. So my cousin and I have resorted to calling it gelatin. It tastes pretty good though.)
Snack:
Pecan honey Danish, tea
Snack:
Dumle candy (chocolate covered toffee)
(Not a fan of toffee, but I'm willing to try most things at least once.)
Some nougat
Snack:
Gummies
Some more chocolate

No comments :

Post a Comment