Sunday, May 04, 2014

Vi ses, Norge!

I'm flying back to London this afternoon. Hopefully it won't take me another twenty years to visit Norway again.

Also did not plan on eating this much candy today, but my uncle and aunt packed some into my carry-on and I went a little sugar crazy. 

Breakfast:
Banana gelatin cake, strawberries, vanilla yogurt, sweet rice w/peanuts & toasted seasame seeds, cashews
Sweet rice w/peanuts & toasted seasame seeds
(This is traditionally eaten with coconut milk, but I'm allergic. It tasted pretty good with the vanilla yogurt though!)
Snack:
Tea, marble muffin
Snack:
Sweet rice w/peanuts & toasted seasame seeds
Cookie
(Another Norwegian thing. This tasted better than the Dumle candy, but I'm not a fan of these sweets.)
Last snack before heading to the airport:
Sweet rice w/peanuts, toasted seasame seeds & vanilla yogurt
(It's also going to be a sweet rice day.)
Snack at Rygge Airport, Norway:
Chocolate
(Couldn't tell what this flavour was. It was sweet and slightly caramel-esque, but not quite. There's probably some hazelnuts in here since it's from Italy.)
Chocolate
(Also couldn't tell the flavour of this. More nougat-y and slightly fruity. I don't remember much as I'm typing this two days later, but it was very sweet.)
White chocolate w/toasted rice covered in milk chocolate
Late night snack in London:
Sweet rice w/peanuts & toasted seasame seeds

No comments :

Post a Comment