Monday, May 05, 2014

¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

I think this is a bigger deal in America/Mexico, but it's more fun to acknowledge celebrations than titling this post "05 May 2014".

Breakfast:
Rest of the sweet rice w/peanuts & sesame seeds
Snack:
Chocolate
(There was a creamy chocolate center, but no particular flavour. I thought it would be minty.)
Mint chocolate
Snack:
Nougat
(I like eating sweets in the morning after breakfast.)
Snack:
Apple, kale, lime & ginger juice (drank throughout the day)
Snack:
Chocolate oatmeal
(Sometimes I like making my oatmeal watery. Then I can drink "chocolate milk" before eating oatmeal. Be prepared for a lot of chocolate oatmeal over the next few days.)
Snack:
Chocolate oatmeal
Snack:
Chocolate oatmeal
Snack:
Apple, elderberry & blackberry granola w/almond milk
(I bought a ton of granola to bring back to America but when I was doing some preliminary packing, I realised that there was no way I could bring all the boxes I bought. So I'm going to eat some. It's perfect timing really, because cereal/granola is one of my all-time favourite studying snacks. Compared to the fig & apple, carrot cake spiced and the orange chocolate granolas from the same brand, this flavour didn't resonate with me as much.)
Snack:
Apple, elderberry & blackberry granola

No comments :

Post a Comment