Saturday, June 14, 2014

14 June 2014

Breakfast:
Oatmeal, quinoa & chia porridge w/corn kernals & strawberries
(Sounds weird, but corn and strawberries actually go really well together! Corn has that savoury yet sweet and juicy flavour, which go so well with fruits - especially berries.)
Snack:
Some chocolate covered nuts & fruits from Australia
(Aw, my siblings saved me the last of these chocolates from half a year ago! Yay for fridges.)
Snack:
Homegrown blackberries
(Fresh from my garden! I was a bit skeptical, but they were so juicy and plump! The flavour isn't as sweet as the ones my mom would usually buy, but the juicyness can't be beat.)
Snack:
Blueberry banana "ice cream" w/homegrown blackberries & chocolate orange granola
Late lunch at Chipotle - N. Capitol, San Jose, CA: 
Chipotle fest with the siblings and Haylie!
Sofritas burrito bowl (+two bites of my brozo's burrito)
(The sofritas taste kind of like a spaghetti meat sauce. I think I prefer the regular veggie burrito bowl.)

No comments :

Post a Comment