Thursday, June 26, 2014

26 June 2014

Breakfast:
Chia seed pudding topped w/cinnamon, silvered almonds, cacao nibs & strawberries
(Yum! I forgot how refreshing yet fulfilling these are. And the addition of cacao nibs just oomphed it up.)
Snack while working: 
Chocolate from Erica
(Thanks, Erica!)
Sample at sweetgreen - University City, Philadelphia, PA:
Frozen yogurt sample
(Too icy, not enough flavour. Tasted more like a creamy ice - it wasn't even tart!) 
Dinner from sweetgreen - University City, Philadelphia, PA: 
Spicy Sabzi w/bread: baby spinach, kale, spicy quinoa, spicy broccoli, carrots, beets, basil, sprouts & roasted tofu w/carrot chili vinaigrette & sriracha sauce
(I don't really like buying salads because I think they're so easy to make, but once in awhile I will. I also needed the dressing to braise some tofu and vegetables. The salad was pretty good, since I normally eat salad as is anyway. If I judged the dressing though, I would have dropped a few stars. Like the frozen yogurt, it barely had any flavour.)
Snack:
Cereal medley w/almond butter, silvered almonds & flaxseed milk
(Cereal is always relevant.)
Snack:
Cereal medley w/almond butter & flaxseed milk

No comments :

Post a Comment