Saturday, June 28, 2014

28 June 2014

Breakfast:
Quinoa & oatmeal porriage w/sriracha sauce, braised tofu & veggies
Snack:
Chia seed pudding topped w/cinnamon, silvered almonds, cacao nibs, strawberries & almond butter
Snack:
Cereal medley w/vanilla almond milk
(There was this new brand of almond milk on sale and the bottle was just so cute that I had to get it. I normally get unsweetened unflavoured almond milk but decided to live a little. Okay, well, I shouldn't change my picky habits because while it smelt great and the packaging looked adorable, my stomach revolted and expelled the enemy.  I sampled just the milk again just in case and a third time before I decided to just pour it down the drain. What a waste.)
The culprit: vanilla almond milk
(So cute to look at, but not cute enough to drink again. Sorry. I think I'm just too used to unsweetened and unflavoured.)
Dinner:
Braised tofu & veggies salad

No comments :

Post a Comment