Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day in San Francisco with Stephanie!

Catching up with Stephanie in San Francisco! :) So excited to see her!

Breakfast:
Freshly squeezed OJ, some blueberries
Snack:
Mocha cake
(Small slice of my brozo's birhday cake. For some reason, my mom always gets mocha.)
Lunch at Stephanie's apartment:
Veggie yakisoba w/tofu
(Bought this tofu from Sacramento and brought it to SF. I don't know where my parents got it, but it's the best firm tofu I've ever had! Complemented this veggie yakisoba perfectly.)
Study snacks:
Mango slices, pineapple slices, blueberries (shared all w/Stephanie)
Dinner at Muguboka Restaurant, San Francisco, CA:
Various sides (shared w/Stephanie)
해물파전  hae mul pa jeon
Complimentary seafood pancake (shared w/Stephanie)
(We each ate a piece and loved how the pancake was loaded with seafood and onions, but didn't like the texture. It would have been so delicious if it had been crispy, but the pancake was sadly on the soggy side. But it was an extremely nice gesture on the restaurant's part!)
돌솥 비빔밥 dolsot bibimbap 
 Tofu bibimbap in a hot stone pot (shared w/Stephanie)
(I didn't eat the fried egg and we both couldn't finish the rice, but this was pretty good! Love the crunchy rice at the bottom and the tofu. The sauce could have been better; it was slightly too fishy for me.)
 순두부찌개  sundubu-jjigae
Soft tofu soup (shared w/Stephanie)
(This was so perfect because it was pretty chilly on the walk over here. I liked the level of spicyness.)
  Late night snack:
Dark chocolate Reese's from Stephanie

No comments :

Post a Comment