Saturday, June 07, 2014

GOOD-BYE LONDON! ♥

I'm going to miss this city terribly. Big thank you to Joe for helping me with my luggage!

Can't wait to see Haylie and see Neon Trees at the SF Chipotle Cultivate Festival tonight! I wanted to see the earlier acts, but I didn't realise that my plane landed in the evening. 

Breakfast (for the last time in my flat!):
Chocolate mixed berry protein smoothie
Lunch (at London Heathrow Airport): 
Mexican veg chili pot w/falafels
(Took this picture before I left. Last food picture in my flat!)
Snacking on the plane:
Carrot sticks (ate most)
Late lunch on the plane (provided by Virgin Atlantic): 
Mushroom pasta (only ate the pasta), potato salad, bread roll, apple crumble
(I hate mushrooms, but the pasta wasn't half bad!)
Dessert on the plane (provided by Virgin Atlantic): 
Passionfruit mousse
(I wasn't a fan of the after taste.)
Snack on the plane  (provided by Virgin Atlantic): 
Strawberry ice lolly
(Wasn't a fan of this either. The plain strawberry layer was alright but the addition of milk and chocolate with jimmies was too much.)
Snack on the plane  (provided by Virgin Atlantic): 
Cheese pizza
(Better than a hot pocket.)
Afternoon Tea on the plane (provided by Virgin Atlantic): 
Red pepper & hummus sandwich, mints, crisps (didn't eat), caramel chocolate slice (didn't eat)
(Quite enjoyed the sandwich! Soft fluffy bread and delicious filling.)
Snack at SFO: 
Beetroot, carrot & ginger juice
(Back in California! Finally reunited with my other half and staying hydrated with some fresh juices. We're heading to the SF Chipotle Cultivate Festival!)
Dinner from La Taqueria - Mission Street, San Francisco, CA: 
Veg burrito w/verde chili (ate several bites)
(They put sour cream in mine and I can't eat sour cream. Tried, but I got a massive stomachache so I gave it to my mom.)

No comments :

Post a Comment