Friday, June 06, 2014

My last day in London!

I'm going back home tomorrow after spending a year travelling around. I don't think I have fully realised this, because I just want to lounge in bed and read instead of being out and about in London for the last time.

While I've loved being a foreigner, I think it's time to take a breather and spend some quality time with my dog. I've never missed "home" before, but I've been finding myself staring at way too many pictures of Haylie than I should.

Also, Jenny Lewis is playing at Gov Ball today and I am not there when I could be. NOOO. Another missed opportunity to see Jenny. :'( Big thank you to Jenny X. for recording a snippet of her live show for me! Much much appreciated. 

Breakfast:
Kale, spinach, hemp protein powder, cucumber, orange & mango smoothie
Lunch:
Kale, spinach, cucumber, orange & mango smoothie
Sample:
Sip of Joe's Victorian lemonade
Snack:
Orange chocolate protein smoothie
Dinner:
Falafel salad

No comments :

Post a Comment