Sunday, June 01, 2014

My last seven days in London!

It's officially my last week in London! :'( Can't believe it's already June.

Kelly and I are hitting up Brick Lane (my last time!) and Camden Markets.

Breakfast from a fresh fruit juice stall in Brick Lane Market, London, England:
Kiwi juice (+bran flakes from earlier this morning)
(Still delicious. I'm going to miss this.)
 Snack from a wraps stall stall in Brick Lane Market, London, England: 
Falafel wrap
Snack from Ambala, London, England: 
Veggie samosa
(Surprisingly delicious! There were a bit more mashed potatoes than I would have liked, but the flavouring was nice.)
Sample from Poppies Fish & Chips - Camden, London, England:
Small bite of Kelly's cod and some of her chips
(I liked the thick cut of these chips. The fish was extremely...fishy. At least it tasted fresh.)
Sample from Cupcakes and Shhht in Camden Market, London, England:
Oatmeal cookie, toffee cookie
Snack:
Orange mango juice
Snack:
Bran flakes w/hummus
Snack (bought from St. Sugar of London in Brick Lane Market, London, England):
Small piece of Kelly's almond croissant
(Not the best almond croissant. Their rumzipan is better.)

No comments :

Post a Comment