Monday, January 05, 2015

Good-bye, California!

Heading back to the East Coast tonight and my sister is coming along with me too! Should be an interesting week.

Breakfast:
Tiny slice of brozo's pizza
(My mother used to make this pizza for us in high school for breakfast. It's also piled with sausage and pepperoni, so I could only snag a corner of his slice.)
Snack:
Golden kiwifruit
Snack:
Rest of the cucumber, coconut meat
(Packing my mother's lunch and decided to eat the rest of her cucumber. Then my dad chopped a young coconut open and gave me a piece of its meat.)
Snack:
Asian pear, golden kiwifruit, red beet, carrot, apple & ginger juice
Snack:
Cucumber slices, braised tofu & veggies
Snack:
Piece of Toblerone
(Photo courtesy of my sister's phone since I did not bring mine.)
Snack:
Salsa
Snack:
Piece of pandan waffle
Snack:
Apple chips
Snack:
Steamed pandan coconut cake slice
Snack:
Chocolate covered macadamia nut
Snack:
Freshly squeezed OJ
(Was leaving the house but then remembered that I had not drunken my orange juice yet! I ran back and chugged this down before running back to the car.)
Snack while waiting to board at San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA:
Apple chips
(Yes, I bring an excessive amount of food every single time I fly.)

No comments :

Post a Comment