Monday, January 06, 2014

06 January 2014

First day of classes! It's a good thing I've been naturally waking up around 5-6AM everyday, because I found out that I have a 9AM class today.

Breakfast:
Few sips of this juice
(My migraine is still here. I'm hoping it's not one of those three day long ones, because I have to start studying for my comps!)
Snack:
Banana
(Half an hour until lecture begins and I still have this darn migraine! Needed to take a pill and I think I read somewhere that the potassium in bananas help with headaches, so I ate one.)
Snack:
Muesli w/cinnamon & almond milk, lemon & ginger tea
(Feeling a bit better, but the thought of yogurt still makes me nauseous so almond milk it is!)
Snack:
Apple w/pb
Snack:
Pumpkin seeds & oats crispbread
(Bought this on a whim and because it was on sale. I can't figure out how it sticks together because the only ingredients listed are rye flour, oats, pumpkin seeds and salt. Regardless, it tastes pretty good!) 

No comments :

Post a Comment