Friday, January 10, 2014

10 January 2014

It's a grains kind of day. 

Breakfast:
Green smoothie (the other cup from yesterday) w/some muesli
(Fridays are my longest day, from 9AM till 6PM. Fun way to end the week.)
Snack:
Cup of muesli w/almond milk (2)
Snack:
Cup of muesli w/juice (2)
(I used to eat cereal w/OJ because milk just didn't go well with some cereals in my opinion. Tried it with the pomegranates, blueberry and acai juice I had. Not bad. Tasted kind of like those Jamba Juice smoothie toppers thing.)
Snack:
Granola bar
(An hour break before another set of lectures begin! Caught up on some reading.)
 Snack while watching BBC's Sherlock:
 
Pumpkin seeds & rye crispbread
(The last of my grains.  I didn't know the second episode premeired already! I'm so disappointed in this season so far; I hope the final episode tomorrow redeems the third season. But regarding the crispbread, I want to figure out how to make these! Can't be that difficult with only four ingredients.)

No comments :

Post a Comment