Tuesday, January 07, 2014

07 January 2014

Breakfast:
Yogurt w/muesli & cinnamon, PG Tips tea w/almond milk
Snack:
Pumpkin seeds & oats crispbread w/jalapeno & red pepper hummus
Snack:
Veggie tomato soup
(Bought one of those chilled tomato soups found in supermarket because I'll simmer a pot for at least eight hours otherwise and kitchen regulations here mandate that I have to be present during the usage of facilities. But it literally just tasted like sugared tomatoes with some basil, so I added a medley of veggies and some spices.)
Snack:
Apples w/hummus & pb
Snack:
(Really awful) chocolate protein cake w/pb
(Dreadful cake. I couldn't eat it at all, and I have strange food tastes. Tried about three bites before giving up and licking that spoonful of pb to mask the taste. I hate bitter foods and that cake just...well, took the cake.)
Chocolate bar
(I'm pretty sensitive to bitter foods and that awful taste just would not get out! Ate this entire bar, which was lovely because I love it when chocolate kind of melts in your mouth, but then felt sick and proceeded to become sick. I don't know if I'm actually sick, from the migraine and whatnot, or if my body was trying to discard the digusting remains of the cake.)

No comments :

Post a Comment