Tuesday, January 28, 2014

In memory of A.

I haven't been the receiver of any good news lately, and today's news really just punched me in the gut. Found out that a friend, ex-mentor and inspirer of mine just passed away, so I'm just going to take some time to re-evaluate things in my life.

Taking pictures and/or writing down what I consume is now second-nature to me, but I might take awhile to actually publish the posts. Rest assured, I am still eating.

Breakfast:
Banana, PG tips tea
Lunch:
Veggie soup w/hemp protein powder
Snack:
Carrot batons
Snack:
Banana
Snack:
Chocolate covered peanuts
(Ended up vomiting this back up.)
Haribo tangfastics gummies (same picture from yesterday)
(Was halfway done with the bag when I received the news. I basically went into mild shock, finished the bag without knowing it, proceeded to dry heave and well, wet heave. I feel like I should be reaching my mid-life crisis very soon.)

No comments :

Post a Comment