Monday, January 13, 2014

13 January 2014

Breakfast:
Popcorn
(I thought topcorn = puffed corn but I guess it's popcorn. I'm not a fan of this type of popcorn, but I have a thing for kettle corn and puffed corn. The heat part of this was lacking though so I added some of my own chili/cayenne pepper mix. Probably not the best breakfast.)
Lunch:
Emmetal cheese & roasted veggies pesto sandwich
(When I was in Australia, I had to be careful because they like to add coconut to everything and as much as I like coconut, I can't consume it. Here in England, they add onions and mayo to everything. Onions I can stand a little bit, depending on their form, but mayo? Ugh. Just looking at large quantities makes me wanna hurl. I can't stand it. I was under the assumption that if there's pesto on a sandwich, mayo wouldn't be. Not true. I had to dissect that sandwich and cut out globs of mayo. Jeez. No wonder why my parents couldn't take me anywhere as a kid. I have problems with the food in almost every country!)
Dinner:
Green smoothie (kale, banana, yogurt, tumeric, cocoa powder, hemp powder, blueberries, acai & pomegranate juice)

No comments :

Post a Comment