Wednesday, January 15, 2014

15 January 2014

Breakfast:
Apple
Snack:
Banana "pudding" (mashed banana, cocoa powder, cinnamon, almond milk)
Snack:
Tea w/milk chocolate hob nob biscuit (2)
(I really like these hob nob biscuits! Wish they had a dark chocolate version because milk chocolate's a bit on the too sweet side, but I love the texture!)
Snack:
Tea, dark chocolate digestive biscuit (2)
(Such a simple biscuit, but one of my favs! Also perfect for a rainy tea time snack.)
Snack:
Tea, dark chocolate digestive biscuit w/pb (2)
(The pb is a bit too strong with this biscuit. Masks the flavour, so I wasn't such a big fan.)
Late night snack:
Spoonful of pb (2)
(I forgot to eat and it was too late to go make something, so I just ate two spoonfuls of pb. Peanut butter's pretty nutritious.)

No comments :

Post a Comment