Sunday, January 19, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!

Hope you're having fun with those Irish folks!

Brunch:
Lemon & ginger tea, red lentils w/"stir-fry" veggies in a chili peanut sauce
(You can't tell from this picture, but there's a lot of peanut-sauced veggies in that bowlate*. And I think that's why I currently have an awful headache right now; hopefully it doesn't worsen into a migraine. Argh, I forgot that a lot of pb was a migraine trigger for me. Well, pb-based savoury sauces. A lot of pb in general just gives me an itchy throat.)

*bowlate = bowl + plate. Shannon has a bowlup = bowl  + cup. We like versatile dishware.
Snack:
Few gulps of this juice
(Headache is worsening, so I'm afraid it's going to turn into a migraine. Not good because my migraines usually last 2-3 days, and I'm catching a live show tomorrow!)

1 comment :