Tuesday, January 21, 2014

21 January 2014

Breakfast:
Rest of the carrot batons, croissant, red lentils & rest of the veggie peanut-sauced "stir-fry"
Snack:
Hot cocoa
Afternoon snack at Nordic Bakery, London, England:
Sample of some chocolate chip bread
English breakfast tea, cinnamon roll
(This place is well-known for its cinnamon roll, but it's not the same gooey rolls I'm used to. While this one was very cinnamon-y, it was almost bread-like. Much denser and less sweet, although it did have a shell of glaze. The roll is different and though it's not bad, I'm rather partial to the guilt-inducing oh-so-gooey cinnamon rolls from America.)
Snack:
Hot cocoa
Snack:
Bag of carrot batons
(I seriously love how they have carrot batons here. I like baby carrots, but I love carrots. Once I open a bag of these, I always end up consuming the entire bag! There's supposed to be four servings. Whoops. Carrots are addicting.) 
Snack:
Hot cocoa
Late night webcamming snack:
Some cheese from this unbaked pizza

No comments :

Post a Comment