Friday, March 21, 2014

21 March 2014

It's been an absolutely hectic Friday - I haven't slept in over a day (and most likely won't for another 24 hours) and my microphone stopped working in the middle of an online team meeting so I embarrassingly spoke to myself the entire time. How do I still have this position?

On the plus side, I'm leaving for Paris in a few short hours and my friend finally decided to post his daily haikus on a blog!

Breakfast:
"Caramel" flavoured coffee w/cinnamon
(I received this instant coffee packet in the welcome box when I first moved into my flat. Hah, if this is caramel, I don't want to know what regular tastes like. I'm not picky about my instant coffee, but this flavour was horrible! It smelled like buttery popcorn at first but there's only so much sweet butter you can smell in the morning.)
Snack:
Rest of the dried taro chips
Snack:
Rest of the dried fruit/veg chips
Snack:
Rest of the dates
Snack:
Oatmeal w/tumeric, cinnamon, hemp protein powder & chili powder

No comments :

Post a Comment