Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hallo Amsterdam!

I'm meeting one of my best friends in Amsterdam today! Yay adventure time.

Breakfast:
Tea, oatmeal w/cinnamon & yogurt, apple (ate one), carrot sticks
Snack while waiting in Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, Holland:
Rest of the carrot sticks

Snack from Manneken Pis, Amsterdam, Holland:
Patat (shared w/Kelly)
(Basically French fries. They were pretty good, but I wish places would pepper their fries instead of salting them.)
Snack (bought from Albert Heijn, Amsterdam, Holland):
Bosvruchten
(Kelly and I were both pretty thirsty and wanted some juice. Got this forest fruits smoothie-esque thing. Not bad, but I think it would have tasted better without the banana. And since when were bananas a forest fruit?)
Late dinner from Moaz Vegetarian, Amsterdam, Holland:
Falafel w/tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce & various herbs
(Disappointing falafels. I think I like baked falafels better than fried ones too. This is the second fried falafels I've tried and while the crunch is nice, I don't enjoy the greasy taste.)

No comments :

Post a Comment