Saturday, March 15, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLIE!

My dog is nine today! Feels like I just got her...

Breakfast:
Granola w/rice milk, cinnamon & pb
Snack from The Natural Smoothie Co. in Borough Market, London, England:
High Kick smoothie: kiwi, pineapple, strawberry, banana, spirulina, linseed, apple & orange juice
(This smoothie was so refreshing and delicious! I'm definitely going to try and recreate this soon.)
Snack from Ion Patisserie in Borough Market, London, England:
Bailey's & chocolate cheesecake (shared w/Claire)
(Quite light, which I was a fan of. This was a brownie base, with a Bailey's chocolate cheesecake-esque mousse layer, a light cream-ish layer and  topped with the actual cheesecake. Everything melded together quite nicely, but I wish the Bailey's layer was a bit stronger. The chocolate overpowered the Bailey's. I also really liked how there was a lighter cream layer and then the cheesecake layer because it lightened up the texture.)
Dinner from Tortilla (at Charing Cross), London, England:
Vegetarian burrito
(The place advertised "real California burritos" and I was so amused that I just had to get one. The spicy chili sauce was quite good actually. Very smokey. Everything else just resembled the typical Mexican-inspired wrap.)
Shoreditch Pub Crawl Bar #1 - Cargo, London, England:
Shot of some liquor
(Claire convinced me into doing a pub crawl. My first and most likely last one. I have no idea what liquor this was, but it tasted like a diluted version of some alcohol. Claire thinks it had a cherry flavour. No idea, but this was my first time actually taking a shot! Here's to Haylie!)
Pistonhead beer
(I gave the majority of my second beer to Claire. Tasted okay I guess. I prefer my beer dark.)
Shoreditch Pub Crawl Bar #2 - Zigfrid von  Underbelly, London, England:
Shot of some liquor
(Tasted like a weird citrus licorice alcohol of some sort.)
Shoreditch Pub Crawl Bar #3 - RoadTrip & the WorkShop, London, England:
Shot of some liquor
(Tasted like bad orange juice.)
Shoreditch Pub Crawl Bar #4 - Floripa, London, England:
Shot of some liquor
(Tasted like bad grapefruit juice. I prefer eating my ruby red grapefruits or drinking them fresh. Not into grapefruit liquor.)

No comments :

Post a Comment