Sunday, March 09, 2014

Happy (actual) birthday Joy!

Breakfast (from laborganic, London, England):
Deep Green Detox juice: carrot, kale, apple, spinach, celery, parsley, ginger & lime 
Brunch:
Cous cous & oatmeal mixture w/hemp protein powder, courgette chunks & the rest of the Spanish chick peas w/aubergine & olives from yesterday
(The dish from yesterday was too salty for me, so I had to dilute it a lot. I'm also not a huge fan of whole olives, so this derived dish tasted much better to me.)
Snack:
Ruby red grapefruit
(I love red grapefruits! I once had a grapefruit phase and made my parents buy a ton of them because I was so certain that they would love red grapefruits too. They did not, claiming the white fleshed version was better, so I had to eat a freakish quantity of grapefruits. This grapefruit is a lot juicier than I expected, so if grapefruit juice could stain, my desk and face would look like a dalmation. Man, I really needed a grapefruit spoon. Also, this was really sweet and not at all bitter! Weird.)
Snack:
Pumpkin seeds
Snack:
Cinnamon vanilla banana-based ice cream
(Felt like eating some ice cream so I blended a lot of frozen bananas, cinnamon, vanilla extract and rice milk together.)

No comments :

Post a Comment