Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nike Air Max Day!

The Air Max turns 27! I remember getting a pair and wearing it for three years because I refused to believe that my feet were growing and kept telling everyone that they were a size five. Yeah, that didn't work out so well when I could barely walk a block in those shoes, but hey, I really loved them. I wonder if my mother still has them in the garage somewhere...

Breakfast:
Lemon & ginger tea, chocolate & cinnamon oatmeal
Snack:
Oatmeal w/chili powder, tumeric & hemp protein powder
Snack:
Kinder hazelnut chocolate from Claire
(I thought about how good this would taste if the inside started to melt a bit so I decided to eat the rest with some oatmeal later.)
Snack:
Chocolate cinnamon oatmeal w/Kinder hazelnut chocolate
(Mmmmm so good. Made my oatmeal extra creamy, although I'm pretty sure this didn't help my slighly sore throat any bit. How did I even become allergic to hazelnut?!)

No comments :

Post a Comment