Thursday, October 02, 2014

02 October 2014

Lunch:
Banana, whole grain toast, mint tea, apple
(I had to fast this morning for some blood work, but here's some more toast and fruit! I don't even like bananas, unless they're frozen or in smoothies/baked goods.)
Early Dinner:
Veggie hummus wrap
(I think this is my first real food in awhile. Figured it couldn't hurt since it was mostly veggies and I was right! The hummus tasted a bit weird to me, and my stomach rumbled a bit but nothing else was too strange.)
Snack:
Banana w/pb & dried seaweed
(Sounds strange and looks weird, but this is a fabulous combination. The soft, squishy banana with creamy pb and crunchy yet chewy seaweed span all the textures I need and the salty sweet flavours can't be beat!)
Snack:
Banana
(Last banana! I don't know why I'm always so tempted to grab bananas; it just means I have to eat a ton later before they get super ripe.)
Snack:
Apple
Snack:
Apple w/almond butter
Snack:
Oatmeal vanilla chip cranberry cookie from John
(The true test! If I can stomach this, I'm getting better - and I did! My stomach did hurt a bit and feel wonky, but I didn't have an inclination to expel it.)

No comments :

Post a Comment