Tuesday, October 28, 2014

28 October 2014

Breakfast:
Green smoothie w/hemp seeds (see picture below for ingredients), pineapple chunks, quinoa porridge w/granola & cinnamon
Lunch:
Green smoothie: spinach, peach, mango, pineapple, ice & OJ
Lunch (part II): 
Leftover ramen soup from Sunday w/cayenne pepper
Snack:
Chocolate (had a bite, threw the rest away)
(I like coffee and I like chocolate, but this new chocolate coffee flavour is disgusting. A bit too milky and artifical  whipped cream-esque for my taste. I think this is more for the Starbucks frou-frou coffee lover types.)
Dinner:
Bell peppers, assorted greens, cucumber slices, roasted zucchini & eggplant, chickpeas, wild rice & kale salad (ate a forkful)
(The wild rice and kale salad had a weird flavour; it somewhat tasted like aacidic chocolate - maybe it was a bad chocolate balsamic vinagrette. Either way, it was not appetizing.)
Rice chex & honey granola w/rice milk, potato wedges (2)
(I surprisingly like this rice chex cereal!)
Snack at a club meeting:
Cheese pizza (2)
Dorm Tea Time:
Blueberry donut (shared w/Jimmy)
Frosted donut (scraped off the frosting, ate a couple of bites)
(This donut was terrible. I wanted to put it back, but I had already touched it. I really did try to eat it...)

No comments :

Post a Comment