Monday, October 06, 2014

06 October 2014

Breakfast:
Apple
(Thanks for the apple Jimmy! I was running super late to class today and ran out of apples, but Jimmy was kind enough to grab one for me.)
Lunch:
Portobello mushroom & mozzarella sandwich, chocolate chunk cookie, chocolate oatmeal crumble (2), water
(Meeting the potential stats faculty member over some catered Val lunch! Do note that Val makes incredible catered desserts not meals. I picked out the mushroom so I essentially ate a slice of bread with a chunk of cheese. The aioli also displeases me. )
Snack:
OJ
(Coughing up a lung. Hoping this juice will help me co-lead  a two hour discussion.)
Math/Stat Reception:
Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple
Watermelon, pineapple, rosemary cheese (2)
Dinner:
Snap peas, rosemary potatoes, cucumber slices, spinach, lentil pie, chickpeas, roasted butternut squash, baby carrots, orange mint salad
Bread pudding, blueberry cobbler
(Didn't finish either. The bread pudding was old and the raisin flavour was too penetrating. That is also not blueberry cobbler. I scraped off almost a centimeter of weird jam and tried to enjoy it, but this is something you force feed other people's children so they can terrorize their parents. Ridiculously sweet, icky in texture and the only saving grace was that it tasted vaguely like blueberry pie.)

No comments :

Post a Comment