Saturday, October 04, 2014

Chipotle Day!

Thank you, Chipotle, for allowing me to participate in your Farm Team. A very educational endeavor, punctuated by a delicious (complimentary!) dinner - what more can I ask for in a wholesome, "fast-food" chain?

Breakfast:
Apple
(Woke up at an ungodly hour and was very disoriented. I think I ate this apple - must have since I took a picture of it  and found the core in my rubbish - and went back to sleep. I didn't wake up again until it was close to 4PM.)
Dinner at Chipotle, Hadley, Massachusetts: 
Reaping my benefits (minus Claire since she was late)!
(We love Chipotle!)
Veggie burrito w/guacamole
(I love Mexican food of any kind.)
Snack:
Saltine cracker w/almond butter
Snack:
Kit Kat from Shannon (ate 1/4, shared w/Caitlin and Emma)
OJ from Shannon
(Unfortunately I'm still sick - just with a bad cold/cough. That's definitely more tolerable than nausea and vomiting.)

No comments :

Post a Comment