Monday, October 20, 2014

20 October 2014

Breakfast:
Coffee, grapes (didn't eat), quinoa hot cereal w/flaxseeds, spinach, banana slices, cinnamon & pb
Lunch:
Black bean hummus & tempeh wrap, coffee
(My favourite wrap besides the usual veggie hummus wrap. I think it's the only two wraps they consistently make correctly.)
Dinner:
Three bean chili w/black pepper & jalapeno pepper
Mixed greens, mac & cheese w/marinara sauce, cous cous salad, chickpeas, baby carrots, cucumber slices
Mac & cheese w/marinara sauce, black pepper & cucumber slices
(Comfort food! I still can't eat plain mac & cheese; it's too overwhelming for me.)
Vegan bread pudding, bread pudding (ate several forkfuls total)
(I wasn't a fan of the bread pudding today. The regular one tasted like vanilla while the vegan one tasted like sugar.)
Snack:
Apple
Snack:
1/2 pumpkin whoopie pie

No comments :

Post a Comment