Monday, November 03, 2014

03 November 2014

Breakfast:
Green smoothie* topped w/flaxseeds, cinnamon raisin French toast (ate half), grapes (didn't eat)
(I honestly don't know why I keep getting grapes on Monday. They taste fine, but it takes me a minute to eat a grape because I have to really rub them clean and that just annoys me. Also disappointed that I grabbed the French toast because I thought it was blueberry bread. Darn it Michelle, you should know Val by now.)

*Green smoothie: spinach, banana, mango, OJ & ice
Lunch:
Black bean hummus & chili tempeh wrap
(My favourite wrap!)
Dinner:
Apple custard pie (had two forkfuls, blueberry cobbler (had a teensy forkful)
(Meh, disappointing desserts. The pie reminded me of the awful Medieval themed night.)
Cucumber slices, mixed greens, lentil stew, chickpeas, carrot sticks, baby carrots
Three bean chili w/black pepper
Snack:
Pb w/apple (took a bite, threw away)
(I hate soft apples. I bit into this one and another one, but I guess this kind is just soft. Yuck.)
Late night snack:
Fruit & nut trail mix

No comments :

Post a Comment