Friday, November 07, 2014

JENNY LEWIS CONCERT! ♥

Homecoming weekend, Rachel's visiting and Jenny Lewis? YES!

NOTHING CAN BRING ME DOWN BECAUSE JENNY LEWIS WILL BE NO FARTHER THAN THREE FEET AWAY FROM ME. The concert was amazing, as expected: two hours of pure, heavenly bliss and euphoria. I cried several times and knew every single lyric because I'm one of those fans. Jenny Lewis, you're a rare soul.

Breakfast:
Green smoothie* topped w/hemp seeds, French toast sticks w/pb
Lunch:
Veggie hummus wrap (ate half)
(Too excited to see Jenny Lewis. Can't eat.)
Dinner at Amanouz Cafe, Northhampton, MA:
Dolma (shared w/Emma)
(This was more salad than dolma; there were only three pieces! The salad was decent though, but it was also really cold outside so I wasn't feeling receptive to cooling my innards as well.)
Royal platter: tabbouleh, eggplant salad, hummus, falafel, pita bread (gave some to Emma)
(Good plate but nothing really stood out. I did like that the falafel was crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside though. Usually when it's crunchy, the falafels are way too dry and hard all over.)
Our scrumptiously (cold) meal!
(Emma got some chicken wrap thing and that was the only warm part of the meal.)
Dessert from Ben & Bill's Chocolate Emporium, Northhampton, MA:
Chocolate supreme hot cocoa, pumpkin truffle (had a bite)
(One of the best (and cheapest!) hot cocoas ever. I love grabbing a cup from here. The last time I was here, I had the chocolate mint hot cocoa but I think I prefer the chocolate supreme. It's three steps away from drinking melted chocolate and oh so good. The pumpkin truffle was pretty good as well; the flavour was very subtle though. I think I prefer one of the alcoholic fillings over this.)

No comments :

Post a Comment