Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Brunch:
Vegan fruit pie
(Quite possibly the best pie I've ever tasted at Val and it was all due to the crust.)
Forkful of pumpkin cheesecake w/oreo-base (packed the rest in a tupperware container)
(So much better than the regular crust one.) 
Some mashed butternut squash w/cinnamon, stuffing, mashed potatoes w/cranberry sauce, quinoa & wild rice stuffed acorn squash, sweet potatoes w/marshmellow topping (packed the rest in a tupperware container)
(Wasn't really hungry, so I had a few bites of each, packed some and threw the rest away.)
Some baby carrots, cucumber slices, lettuce (packed the rest in a tupperware container)
Dinner:
Forkful of pie & cheesecake, baby carrots (threw the rest away)
(Was feeling pretty sick at this point. I think the food from brunch didn't agree with me so I tried to eat some, but it didn't stay down. Just threw the rest away to save myself.)
Snack:
Assorted cereal, banana
Snack:
Oreo (1/2), small slice of cheese pizza
(Claire was the only one who made the cold trek to get pizza. Not impressed, but I ate a bit anyway.)
Snack:
Corn puffs

No comments :

Post a Comment