Thursday, July 03, 2014

03 July 2014

Breakfast:
Cereal medley w/silvered almonds, cacao nibs, cinnamon, chia seeds, blueberries & almond milk
Snack:
Black bean chili w/salad
Snack:
Chocolate almond cake w/frozen banana chunk
(I'm on a sweet tooth kick but I don't have any flour. Luckily, I do have almond flour and quinoa flakes so I ended up making a gluten-free cake. Something I've learned: always have baking powder.)
Snack:
Apple
Snack:
Black bean chili w/salad & brioche*
(I originally wanted to buy some sort of fruity bread to make bread pudding or French toast, but the bakery didn't have any so I ended up getting the brioche. It's definitely not the best brioche I've had, and the inside is kind of dry where it tastes almost stale but it'll make a great French toast. At least it tasted like brioche.)

*Brioche from Metropolitian Bakery & Cafe - Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA
Late night nibble:
Chocolate almond quinoa granola cookie
(Tasted it in its real form before I broke it up into chunks. Yay for homemade cereal.)

No comments :

Post a Comment