Thursday, July 31, 2014

Three years and counting...

I've had this particular blog for three years now, which might be the longest I've ever kept a blog. Usually I change the URL, name and design every several months, or I just delete the blog and make a completely new one. The only changes this blog has seen are layout edits, so that's pretty impressive.

I'm really tempted to make a new blog but it's kind of cool to have everything on one site. Plus I don't have to create a new email address (and keep track of another one in addition to my gazillion email addresses).

Breakfast:
Watermelon w/almond butter
Snack:
Chocolate pb puffed corn w/dried cranberries, cinnamon & flaxseed milk
(This is really, really good and quite addicting.)
Snack:
Quinoa black bean chips, baby carrots, gucamame w/cayenne pepper & lime, gucamole w/cayenne pepper & lime
(I've figured out that if I let the Greek yogurt based gucamole sit on top of the chips, the chips will attain this wonderfully perfect crisp-yet-soggy texture that I love in nachos. The creaminess also drives this imagination.)
 Snack:
Frozen blueberries, frozen mango chunks, frozen pineapple chunks & almond butter w/cinnamon
Snack:
Matcha green tea, kale, swiss chard, pineapple, mango, cayenne pepper, almond butter, ground flaxseeds & flaxseed milk smoothie
Late night snack:
Gucamame, carrot juice, baby carrots
(Too much vitamin A but oh so good. I actually have to be really careful when consuming certain foods because I tend to overdose on vitamin A. It's unfortunate that a large portion of my favourite foods are all high sources of this vitamin.)

No comments :

Post a Comment