Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Back to work in Philly

Breakfast:
Corn puffs w/cinnamon, almond butter, ground flaxseeds & flaxseed milk
Lunch:
Liquiteria skin trip juice: carrot, spinach, cucumber, parsley, aloe vera, liver kidney lymph detox & chia seeds
(I have to be honest, the colour of this juice threw me off and I really thought I would hate it. My mom sometimes makes me drink aloe vera juice - freshly made from the aloe vera plants in our garden, not the sugar-loaded bottled kinds- and it is vile. I'm highly sensitive to bitter foods and pure aloe vera is just about as bitter as this one chemical I licked in a chemistry class. But this juice actually tastes really good, especially if you love carrot juice like me. It tasted like a savoury carrot juice, a refreshing muted mixture of carrot and parsley. The other flavours had a subtle linger after the initial jolt of carrot, but they weren't very noticeable. I'd say this is now one of my  favourite juice blends!)
Dinner:
Brioche bread slice, celery w/hummus
Late night snack:
Corn puffs w/cinnamon, almond butter, ground flaxseeds & flaxseed milk

No comments :

Post a Comment