Friday, December 26, 2014

Post-Holiday Adventures!

Brunch:
Hummus, salsa, assorted veggies, chips
Shredded cabbage
(Nibbled on this while I waited for the pizza to arrive.)
Pizza & veggies! 
Pizza (2), assorted veggies w/hummus
(I ended up picking out all the meat and undesired toppings instead of ordering my own pizza.)
Drinks at Tea Brick, Los Angeles, CA:
Taro drinks
Taro milk tea (drank half)
(Very, very sweet even though I asked for no sugar. I'm assuming they just didn't add additional sugar. I could not make it through this drink.)
Dinner at Cha Cha Chili, Los Angeles, CA:
Our Korean-Mexican spread!
Jimmy's bulgogi taco
(He said it was too sweet.)
Mushroom poppers (ate one)
(These had imitation crab meat stuffed in them, but it was a rather bad pairing. Neither ingredient enhanced or complemented the other. This probably would have been better had it just been mushroom poppers or crab meat poppers.)
Chips & pico de gallo (shared w/Jimmy)
Tofu taco
(Again, weirdly sweet marinade. The tofu also tasted a bit like the wrap so texture-wise, I couldn't tell which was which.)
Snack:
Pickled cabbage
Late Night Snack from Häagen-Dazs - Downtown Disney, Anaheim, CA:
Cousin's midnight cookies & cream (ate about an eighth)
(Yum! Chocolate cookies & cream. My cousin is not as fond of chocolate as my brozo and I, but my brozo and I ended up choosing the wrong flavour. So we combined the two and shared the delicious result amongst our huge group.)
Brozo's vanilla Swiss almond (ate about a fourth)
(Tasted exactly like vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered almonds. Both my brozo and I were sorely disappointed. Luckily, our cousin ordered a chocolate-based ice cream.)

No comments :

Post a Comment