Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Breakfast:
Green mango core


Lunch from Fresh Choice Marketplace, Anaheim, CA:
Brozo's gyro pita
(My brozo said it was super meaty.)
Falafel pita
(Filled to the brim with falafels! So worth the four bucks. This would have tasted better with some chili sauce.)
Our pre-luncheon
(Both my brozo and I knew that the holiday feast is never catered to our tastes so we escaped while everyone else was setting up and grabbed some grub while places were still open.)
Holiday feast:
One third of the spread
(Yes, that's an entire roasted pig.)
Three bean dessert (w/almond milk instead of coconut)
(They finally put the coconut milk on the side so that I can eat this! Hurrah!)
Grapes
Various sake
(One of my cousins chose both kinds of sake for their aesthetic appearances. Both tasted horrible. The plum one (left) tasted like a bad moscato and the snow beauty one (right) had weird rice grains. Note that I don't know what a moscato tastes like, but according to everyone's description of it, I've been able to guess; my other cousin agreed with my assessment.)  
Hennessy
(Breaking out the liquor.)
Cousin's Birthday Celebration:
Birthday cake
Strawberry cake
(Very sweet and light.)
Late Night Nibble:
Caramel brownie (ate one bite)
(Disgustingly sweet. I had one bite, my aunt and sister also had one bite and we all looked at each other and shook our heads. That entire box promptly went into the rubbish bin.)

No comments :

Post a Comment