Sunday, December 21, 2014

NYC to LA

Breakfast:
Cinnamon tea
(One of my new favourite teas! Perfect for the holidays.)
Brunch:
Peppermint tea, banana slices, grapes, granola, dried fruit
Snack:
Chocolate elephant roll
Pre-flight Beverage:
Honey-infused limeade vodka w/mint
(JetBlue's version of a mojito is quite tasty.)
On-flight Snack:
Earl grey tea, root vegetable chips w/green scallion aioli
(Not a fan of the aioli, but I liked the taste of the chips. I did not like the immense oiliness though.)
On-flight Dinner:
The best on-flight meal I've had!
Roasted, pickled & raw beets w/watercress, burrata & pecans
(Was not a fan of the burrata. That cheese is too strange for me.)
Lobster mac & cheese w/mascarpone, roasted tomatoes & chives
Breadstick (ate half)
On-flight Dessert:
Earl grey tea, peppermint ice cream, fruit salad
(Fruit salads are always delicious and I liked adding the blueberries to the peppermint ice cream. The ice cream wasn't very minty, but the ingredients are very natural.)
On-flight Drink: 
Honey-infused limeade vodka w/mint

No comments :

Post a Comment