Thursday, December 18, 2014

18 December 2014

One more day until I'm free!

Lunch:
Veggie hummus wrap
Snack:
Chocolate chip cookies w/black tea
(Once in high school, I was at a friend's house working on a project that took a lot longer than anticipated. Sometime around three in the morning, her mom popped into the room, handed us a plate of freshly baked, gooey chocolate chip cookies and wished us good luck. That memory has stayed with me every single time I've pulled an mid/all-nighter afterward. I was feeling wistful today.)
Late lunch:
Apple slices, banana slices, granola, pb, cinnamon, cacao nibs & almond milk
(The cacao nibs made this dish.)
Dinner:
Hummus salad
Finals Treat:
Mango Hi-Chew from Claire (didn't eat)
(Claire stopped by with a blast-from-the-Asian-past treat! Saving this for my plane ride back, but thank you for the candy, Claire!)

No comments :

Post a Comment