Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!

And another year of chronicling my food intake is about to end.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal chia porridge w/blackberries & kiwifruit
Snack:
Apple chips
Snack:
Soybean pudding
(One of my favourite desserts!)
Snack:
Jicama tofu wrap
(Last night's dinner in a wrap format.)
Dinner at Sweet Tomatoes, San Jose, CA:
Assorted salad
Sourdough bread, pumpernickel bread, broccoli potato soup, veggie hot & sour soup, cauliflower cheese soup
(Best sourdough bread texture I've tasted thus far. The soups were mediocre; I liked the broccoli potato soup best: creamy and most importantly, went extremely well with the sourdough bread. The hot and sour soup left something to be desired and neither hot nor sour. It was sweet. The cauliflower soup was just too grainy and heavy.)
Blueberry muffin, chocolate muffin, corn muffin, broccoli potato soup, mac & cheese, alfredo pasta
(Always disappointed by the pasta selections and yet, I always get them. I never finish though. The blueberry muffin is always a winner, as I go along with my always theme.)
Assorted salad
Cranberry orange muffin, blueberry muffin
(Didn't finish any, but I don't know why they placed the cranberry muffin in the dessert section and the chocolate muffin in the bakery section. The latter one is definitely sweeter.)
Swirl soft-serve w/chocolate lava cake, peanuts, oreo crumbles, chocolate muffin 

No comments :

Post a Comment