Monday, December 08, 2014

Happy birthday Sis!

I hope my sister has a better day than me, but from our conversations, that doesn't sound very likely.

Sometime-around-3AM snack:
Corn puffs
Sometime-around-5AM snack:
Honey bunches of oats cereal from Shannon
Breakfast:
Grapes, banana slices w/pb, chai berry muffin, coffee
Beverage in class:
Sparkling grape juice
(One of the groups did a presentation on wine quality, so this was their "wine".)
Lunch:
Black bean hummus tempeh wrap, coffee
(Eating one-handed to finish up assignments. Hectic, hectic day.)
Snacks in class (from the Henion Bakery, Amherst, MA):
Éclair
(Aw, the professor brought in dessert because it was her "tradition". I found this to be too creamy and chocolately. That chocolate layer was too thick for me.)
Pb & jelly blondie bar
(Thought this was your average thumbprint cookie in bar form, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover peanut bits.)

No comments :

Post a Comment