Monday, July 29, 2013

29 July 2013

Brekkie:
Green kiwifruit, 1/2 piece of toasted multigrain bread w/pb
(Had to run to class - it was my first day!- so I ate this super quickly.)
Snack:
Pb sandwich on toasted multigrain bread
 Snack:
Pear
Snack:
Toasted multigrain bread w/veggie medley soup (+ some prima donna cheese, not pictured)
(Yum. Spicy and warms the soul, but not hearty. The cheese definitely added some homeyness to this soup though.)
 Snack:
Spoonful of pb (3)
(For protein and just because I like nut butters. WHY CAN'T THEY SELL ALMOND BUTTER?! I can't believe they sell fluffed cheese spread and not almond butter.)
Snack:
Hot milo almond milk (2)
(Literally, every night.)
 Snack:
Green kiwifruit
(At Miffy's suggestion because I wanted something sweet and cold. Was going for ice cream, but this tasted even better!)

No comments :

Post a Comment