Wednesday, July 31, 2013

31 July 2013

Brekkie:
Greek yogurt w/milo powder & cayenne pepper
(Really getting into this "Mexican hot chocolate" flavour thing. I need some spice in my life, okay?)
Spoonful of pb
Snack:
Rest of the dark chocolate & cranberry granola
Snack:
Pear
(Packham pears man. Mmm. Half of the statistics lecture gave me weird looks because I was outside eating this pear and didn't want to chomp inside the lecture hall. Also wasn't sure if that was allowed in Melbourne.)
 Snack:
Prunes (2)
 Snack:
Oatmeal cooked in the veggie medley soup w/basil & topped w/black pepper & prima donna cheese
(Mmm this cheese also melts beautifully! I can imagine a grilled cheese and pear sandwich with this. Maybe I'll make that tomorrow for lunch! Unfortunately I have to eat the same oatmeal soup thing for dinner tomorrow, because I keep buying too many groceries so I forbid myself from going near a market until I can deplete everything. It's a struggle. But I think I should be able to go grocery shopping tomorrow to have a fun kitchen weekend! Yay!)
Snack:
"Mexican" hot milo almond milk (just added some cayenne pepper)
(Sooooo gooood. It's also freezing so this tastes like my "happy place".)
Late night snack:
Potato chips (from Quantas airline) w/some milo powder
(Err bad late night cravings? I don't even like potato chips normally!) 

No comments :

Post a Comment