Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello, Melbourne!

I don't really know what day it is, because the screen in front of me only shows me time. But I'm pretty sure I lost the 21st of July somewhere. Also, I'm in the middle of the ocean and wedged between two very proper Australian businessmen. 

On the plus side, I achieved 400 points on the Dots game and read 9% of Anna Karenina!

Very early breakfast (screen says 3AM Melbourne time) on the plane:
Dinner roll
Snack (screen says 5AM Melbourne time) on the plane:
Some dark chocolate & cranbery granola
Breakfast somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (provided by Quantas Airline):
Strawberry yogurt, mixed fruit, OJ, apple & raisin muffin, special K cereal (didn't finish), 2% milk (didn't drink), black tea (not pictured)
(I didn't want to accidentally puke on my seatmates so I opted to eat my cereal with the yogurt instead.)
Snack on the plane:
Orange vitaminwater
(Drank the rest of it just in case customs wouldn't allow me to bring it in. Also, I was really dehydrated.)
Snack at the Melbourne Airport:
Fig bar from the airline
(These are pretty good!)
Snack in my new room:
Dinner roll
Snack before napping:
Valrhona chocolate from the airline
*Meant to wake up, run errands and have dinner, but was so jet-lagged that I didn't wake up until the next day.

No comments :

Post a Comment