Tuesday, July 30, 2013

30 July 2013

Brekkie:
"Mexican hot chocolate" oatmeal: oatmeal cooked w/water, almond milk, milo powder & cayenne pepper
(God, I want some good Mexican food so badly! Playing this Chipotle puzzle game also isn't helping me. Also, eating from the saucepan is very comforting! Miffy gave me a strange look, but try eating straight out of a saucepan while you're in pajamas and sitting on a comfy sofa or in bed. It's glorious.)
Snack:
Golden kiwifruit
Snack:
Pear
Snack:
Spoonful of pb
Supper:
Oatmeal cooked w/the veggie medley soup from yesterday & topped w/black pepper & prima donna cheese
(I remember when I boycotted white rice in my house in an attempt to make my parents buy brown rice. Well, they didn't buy brown rice, but they did buy oatmeal. So I ended up eating oatmeal with everything instead of rice - oatmeal w/tofu, oatmeal w/braised pork, oatmeal w/cinnamon, etc. Savoury oatmeal is just as good as sweet oatmeal! I know my friend's mother likes to make her breakfast oatmeal w/veggies and crack an egg on top. Dude, I think I'm getting into my oatmeal craze again.)
Snack:
Dark chocolate & cherry granola w/almond milk (2)
(I love cereal. LOVE. Seriously addicting. Had to stop myself.)
 Snack:
Dark chocolate & cherry granola w/pb
(Couldn't really stop myself.)
 Late night snack (which is now about 8PM):
Cold milo almond milk
(Not as good cold. I also made it extra thick, so it was kind of like eating the powder straight up. I don't mind it, since it's kind of like eating chocolate powder, but it wasn't the same as drinking hot milo almond milk.)

No comments :

Post a Comment