Friday, July 19, 2013

Last Day in NYC!

Also my last full day in America! :(

Breakfast:
Warm (!) cinnamon raisin bagel that Ben got from Absolute Bagel (ate w/cream cheese, not pictured)
(Soooooo good warm. I also haven't had a cinnamon raisin bagel in so long, but this was great! Not too raisin-y or sweet, but I did wish that there had been more cinnamon. Thanks for the bagel!)
Potatoes (had one, threw the rest away), French toast w/syrup (had the insides, gave some away, threw the rest)
(Trying to waste my dining hall money. Not a fan of anything on this plate really.)
Yogurt w/strawberries & granola
Watermelon, grapes, honeydew, pineapples, cantaloupe (shared all w/Ben, Kevin, Ashley & the table)
Snack:
Dried fruit (naturally did not finish)
 Snack:
Lemonade vitaminwater
(Why didn't I buy more vitaminwater? Dude, this was so good! Bit artificial, but so refreshing! Could have also been because I was super thirsty, but this is some good stuff.)
 Snack:
Melted chocolate covered raisins & malted balls w/trail mix (shared w/the table)
 Snack:
Naked green machine juice
Snack:
Trail mix (didn't finish, but snacked on throughout the day)
 Snack:
Banana
Snack:
Blueberries (ate 3)
(They smell like wine! I got too weirded out so I threw them away.)
Snacking on the plane:
Dried fruit (didn't finish)

Trail mix (siblings eventually finished later)

Chocolate covered pretzels (didn't finish)
Snack (back home!):
Homemade apple strudel, almond milk
Snack:
Salted caramel ice cream (ate 2 spoonfuls)
Cappuccino chip frozen yogurt (ate 3 spoonfuls)
Snack:
Sips of brozo's blueberry strawberry smoothie
"Milkshake": lots of frozen blueberries, almond milk, a bit of cappuccino chip frozen yogurt
(Never got my burger, shake & fries from NYC so I decided to recreate a healthier milkshake. More smoothie-esque, but tasted delicious anyway!)
Snack:
Dried fruit (didn't finish)
Corn (didn't finish)
Late late night packing snack that Kelly bought from Chick-fil-A, San Jose, CA:
Spicy chicken sandwich
(Kelly brought me Chick-fil-A! Except she forgot the sauces, so she told me to wait until the next morning to eat it. But it was already sort of cold so I figured if it tasted fine cold, it probably would taste pretty good warm. Eh. I liked the spiciness of the chicken and the pickles but the rest was mediocre. While the bun was very soft, I am pretty sure it was only because the sandwich had once been hot and the thermal packaging of  the sandwich  redistributed the "sandwich sweat". Maybe the sauce makes the sandwich? I don't know. But after reheating the sandwich, I have to admit it did taste a whole lot better.)
Waffle fries (gave some to Kelly, threw the rest away)
(Tasted kind of undercooked and weird.)

No comments :

Post a Comment